Gift an experience
Our chef’s table experiences are the perfect gift for the foodie in your life.
We have complied with the government guidelines for the management of risk of Covid-19 and we have carried out Covid-19 risk assessments which have been shared with all staff.
We are not a restaurant with guest turn over throughout the day, therefore the space and service pieces are thoroughly cleaned before each and every experience, and we will of course always maintain the standards we have always kept which have awarded us our 5 star hygiene rating: https://ratings.food.gov.uk/business/en-GB/951823/Kitchen-Theory-Barnet
We have reduced supper club capacity to 6 guests to allow for safe distancing and stick to government guidelines.
Private dinner bookings are accepted for 6 to 12 guests. Please note for bookings above 6 guests we require written confirmation that all guests are within the same bubble as per government guidelines.
We ask you to help us minimise the risk by limiting the number of households where possible and to not attend if you or your fellow diner/s are showing symptoms of or have been in contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19.
The steps we are taking include:
- No more than one party of 12 guests per private dinner evening or 6 guests for public supper clubs.
- No more than 4 staff on-site per evening
- Guests will be asked to use hand sanitiser which shall be provided upon arrival
- We have redesigned our dining experience to minimise the amount of contact between our staff and guests
- No cash is accepted on the premises as per our usual operating policy
- We operate contactless supplier delivery