“What the evening showed me, was that surroundings matter greatly, and eating is indeed a sensory experience. The ambiance was such that I got lost in the moment.”
What we do
We design multisensory & research immersive food and fine dining experiences.
We channel our creative method, scientific research, and culinary expertise towards helping brands & agencies create immersive experiences, shareable moments, and a lasting impression on every sensory level.
- Curating bespoke experiential and multisensory press, influencer, and client events
- Experimental and multisensory cocktails
- Immersive multisensory dining experiences at our exclusive Chef’s Table
- Sensory, culinary & innovation workshops
- Research and content creation
- Innovative and memorable gifts and mailers
From invoking the gods to audio garnishes, Kitchen Theory’s menu is a witty excursion into the world of modernist cuisine …“dinner” is a somewhat reductive name for what was an extraordinary evening.
“How Youssef presented the new Chivas Regal left me and the other guests wondering how we had continually missed so much when previously tasting whisky. To present the same whisky but with different stimuli to enhance your mood, senses and elements within the whisky is truly innovative and clever. I will certainly never drink in the same one-dimensional way again.”
“More than a gastronomic gimmick, these meals illuminate a key truth about the mind: the senses do not work in isolation but in concert.”